Create PayPal Button on Your Website for Easy Transactions
If you don’t have a PayPal button on your website then you are not making the transactions easier for your customers. Enabling this button on your website to accept payments more easily is as easy as placing a button to your website. Here, our team of Customerhelptechie.com has provided some of the simple steps that will help you to do it with ease.
- Press on the merchant service tab that is available at the top of the webpage.
- You need to click on the create payment buttons for your website.
- The resulting page will open up on your screen and you need to click on the create buttons.
- The drop down list will open up infront of your screen and from that you need to choose the type of button you want to choose to accept the payments.
- After that, you need to submit the details of the item that involves the name of the item, ID, price, currency, shipping amount, and tax details.
- If you don’t like the option of the button you have selected as it is pictured, then you need to press on the Customize Text link in the Customize Button section to see more options that are available.
- After that you need to track the inventory for better results.
- Also, you can add the custom features that are available on your screen.
- Press on preview to view how the payment button looks like on your screen.
- If the web page is done with you then press on the create button now that are available in the options.
- In case, you want to edit that button then you can also do so with ease without any hassle then you need to go back and edit and press on the edit option available.
This is the simplest way provided by our team of experts of PayPal customer help services. You can refer to us anytime you need help. We are available to help you anytime you need us.