Easily Add Basic E-Commerce To Your Business With PayPal
If you are strict with the budget of your website, then the best option you are having with you is PayPal. It is a feasible substitute to hosting with a safe server and buying a credit card endorsement package. In fact, many prosperous e-commerce websites use PayPal to successfully make all the transactions. It is the brainchild of the folks who established eBay. People those who prefer online shopping and are having a personal PayPal account can pay for purchases using a debit card or credit card, or by transferring funds from the bank account engaged with their account.
When you use this online payment system to accept the payments, you can now establish a custom payment page. When you maintain a custom payment page, it appears like the payment is being organization with your own secure server. To maintain a custom page in the payment gateway, PayPal tech help service provider have released some simple steps are provided below:
- Log on to your account and reach to the Profile page.
- Press on the My Selling Tools and then one needs to choose the selling online option and custom payment pages.
- To establish a new custom payment page, press on the Add option.
- In the Page Style Name text box, you need to submit a name for the custom page style.
- After that set the banner for your website
- Then you need to click on the save option to save the custom style.
- Press on the Preview button to preview the custom style.
- Choose the radio button that is available for the style that you have just created.
- At last, press on the Make Primary button available in front of you.
These easy steps will help you to easily add a basic ecommerce to your business with one of the leading online payment system. For further info contact us at our PayPal customer support number.