You can send payments from your PayPal balance or directly from your bank account or credit card Whichever means of payment you choose, your financial data is always protected. Your payment is sent, but the recipient does not see your bank account details or your credit card number. paypal tech support phone number will help you by making you follow these steps:
- Click Submit and Order at the top of the page.
- Click Pay for products or services .
- Enter the email or phone number of the person to whom you are sending the payment and click Next.
- Enter the value, and a message to the seller if necessary, and click Continue .
- Review the details and click Send Payment Now .
Here’s how to close your PayPal account without help of Paypal help support:
- Click the Settings icon next to the “Exit” option.
- Under “Account options,” click Close your account .
- Click Continue .
- Choose up to three reasons why you want to close your account and enter any additional information.
- Click Continue .
- Click End Account .
Here’s how to pay a payment request or invoice without the help of paypal telephone support number:
- Click Activity and find the invoice you received.
- Click Pay invoice .
- Check the information and click Pay Now .
Here’s how to create a PayPal account:
- Access the PayPal website at www.paypal.com .
- Click Create account at the top of the page.
- Choose the type of account you want (For you or your company) and click Create account , Create account with CPF , or Create account with CNPJ .
- Enter the required information and click on “Agree and create account”.
- Make sure you’ve received the PayPal verification email (it may take a few minutes for the email to reach your inbox).
- Click the confirmation link in the email.
- Enter the password and click Confirm.
If you can’t comprehend the steps call paypal technical support phone number
Once the payment is marked as completed, it can no longer be canceled. However, you can request a refund for a completed payment. To request a refund, send an e-mail to the seller or call paypal technical support. Ask the seller to visit the page Transaction details regarding the transaction, and then click Send a refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after payment for the product.
Here’s how to find the seller’s contact information:
- Click Activity .
- Click the transaction for which you’d like a refund.
- Use the contact information to send an email to the seller.
If the seller does not agree to refund your payment, you can open a dispute in the Resolution Center . You can open a dispute if you do not receive the product or if you have received something that does not correspond to the seller’s description. (you must open a dispute with PayPal within the period specified in the transaction details.)