How to Transfer Files from One Kindle to Another?
Kindle is a digital document reading device widely used to read books anytime and anywhere. There is a number of versions available in the market which totally depends on the specification of a device. Some devices are meant for only reading a document but in other devices, you can surf the web, play games, install applications, and so on. There is a thing which is common to all devices that is “Android Operating System” that’s why it is very easy to understand and operate.
If you are switching from older kindle to a newer one, you may want to move all the downloaded books in the new device. If you are looking for a relevant procedure, your search ends here. In this article, Kindle Customer Care is going to provide the steps to transfer the data from one device to another. The steps to follow this procedure are bit technical but we are going to make this as simple as we can. It is not necessary that this procedure will only work with this kind of issue but you can use these steps in any related ill situations like sharing the files to your college or friends.
- Connect the Kindle from which you want to move or copy the documents with your computer system. A New Drive will be created and displayed on My Computer.
- Double-click on the machine’s drive to open it. All the stored data in your computer system will be displayed.
- There should be multiple files and folder inside the drive. You need to copy or drag the files from this drive to your computer system storage.
- It will be great to create a special folder for storing the old data so that you can classify the files to be copied in new
- After moving entire files from previous machine, format this to use it as a new one.
- Now, disconnect the current gadget connected with your PC and link the newer gadget with it.
- Copy the desired files from the folder which you have recently created in your computer and paste it to the new gadget.
- Place the audiobooks in the Audible directory of Kindle and MP3 in the music Paste all the digital books and documents in Documents Directory.
- After this step, disconnect the device and leave it for few minutes so that it can read all the copied data.
Struggling to Transfer Files in Between the Devices? Call the Experts
Transferring data from one device to another using a cable connection can be a hectic task but we have tried our best to resolve this issue in the above-discussed steps. If you come across any kind of issue while following the above procedure, feel free to contact the experts at Kindle Technical Support Number +1-855-601-0005 and the experts of this platform will resolve the problem by providing the easy to follow guidance.