Kindle Fire Vs iPad : Which One Is Better?
Amazon keeps on working continuously on its e-reader to provide the customers with the better reading experience. Now, a detailed chart has been released by the kindle technical help service providers on their website comparing the $199 Kindle Fire with the $499 iPad 2. The shopping season is near and the officials are making an attempt to portray the Kindle Fire as a cheaper alternative to the iPad 2.
Check out the information of both the e-readers and choose the one among them that is best for you.
- The device is available at the price of $199 i.e. $300 less than iPad 2.
- The screen size of this device is 7 inch with in-plane switching display.
- The weight of this e-reader is 14.6 oz that is 46% heavier than this device.
- The product offers the flash support facility.
- You can surf the web browsers like Amazon Silk, the cloud-accelerated web browser.
- Its pixel density is 169 ppi and more than 16 million colors i.e. it offers 28% higher pixel density than iPad 2.
- The device is available at the price of $499
- The screen size of this device is 9.7 inch with in-plane switching display.
- The weight of this e-reader is 21.28 oz that is 46% heavier than that of the kindle fire.
- The product does not offer the flash support facility.
- You can surf the web browsers like Safari.
- ts pixel density is 132 ppi and more than 16 million colors.
If you are looking to buy an eBook reader than you can select the one as per your needs. For more detailed reference you can refer to us. Our Customerhelptechie.com team will serve you with brief guidance.