New Firefox Added To Amazon E-Reader To Send Web Pages Easily
Are you bored of the way to send the important documents to your device? Then it’s time to change the way now. Till now, the users used to mail their documents to their device but now they will be able to easily get it to their device. The team of Customerhelptechie.com is providing you detailed guidance to do so. Our company is well known to provide the best kindle customer support to the customers available worldwide. And there are thousands of customers who are happily engaged with our services and are enjoying it. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in sending your web pages easily to you amazon e-reader with the help of new Firefox.
Firstly, add the send to kindle extension to your Firefox.
- After adding the extension, click on the web page you want to send to your e-reader.
- Two main options will appear on your screen and that are send to kindle option and preview and send option.
- When the user this extension he or she needs to select the place where they want to save their web page.
- If you want to save it to your kindle library then select the kindle library option.
- And after doing it, your document/ web page will be successfully saved on your device.
It is one of the simplest method to send and save your web pages easily to your e-reader. The steps will help you in doing so but instead if any user is facing any kind of difficulty then are most welcome to our kindle tech help service. Our experts will help all the customers in resolving the technical problems faced by them. Leave all your issues on us and enjoy reading experience on your device.