How To Transfer Etsy Funds From PayPal To Your Bank Account?
When someone uses the online payment gateway to pay for a product from your Etsy shop, the funds for that action land in your PayPal account. Although the customers were free to leave them there, at some point of time so they’ll likely want to transfer them to your bank account, especially as your Etsy business grows. Favorably, doing so is simple. Also, PayPal gripes you blank to process the transaction. As PayPal customer support team have revealed that there are a large number of customers who are using the services they offer on continuous basis.
To transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account, one need to log in to your PayPal account and you need to follow some of these steps that are provided below:
- If you aren’t already there, press on the My Account tab.
- Place your mouse pointer over the Withdraw link at the top of the page and select the Transfer to Bank Account from the menu that is displayed.
- The Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer page will appear on your screen.
- In the Amount field, submit the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- Press on the drop-down list and select the account to which you want to transfer the funds, and then press on the Continue button.
- The Review Withdraw Funds page will appear on the screen.
- Review the information of your transaction; assuming that everything is in order, press on the Submit option.
- PayPal processes the transaction.
It may take three to four business days for your funds to appear in your bank account. So, till then have patience and for any query you can contact us, the team of Customerhelptechie.com. We will be happy to serve you better with amazing results.