How to upload your music files to the cloud on kindle?
There are millions of customers who are using the services of Amazon released e-Book reader. As we all are familiar with the fact that it is not only used to read books but also one can download, surf, and browse using this online payment gateway. Also, there is large number of customers those who use the device for listening music along with reading books. So, it is essential for you to maintain the backup of all your data without any hassle. Also, in case of any query you can take help from the kindle technical help service providers available for you online.
Some simple steps to upload music to the Amazon Cloud have been listed below. Check them out now!
- You need to log on to the Cloudplayer on your PC or Mac and then sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t own an account then you can make the one as the page will appear on your screen.
- Then you need to press on the Import Your Music button to upload your music files to the cloud. To do this you need to click on the dialog box that will appear on your screen that will ask you get the Amazon Music Importer.
- Then click on Download now button. Follow the instructions that will appear on your device to install the app.
- As soon as the Amazon Music Importer app has been installed, press on the button to authorize your device.
- Then, click on the Start Scan button.
- Now, press on the Import Now button available and then all your music will get imported to the cloud where no file will get deleted and will be maintained in a proper manner.
As soon as you upload the items to your Amazon Cloud library, all the files will be available to your e-reader on the Cloud tab of your music library. And for more detailed references you can refer to our experts of Customerhelptechie.com. We are available 24×7 through our toll free number i.e. +1-855-601-0005.